Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mommymom Quality issue.
The screen doesn't allow you to clear it very well so the kids cannot see what letter they wrote. Blue just seems to seep back in. Poor quality! Like the concept, but disappointed in the quality!
21 October 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shree complicated for the tiny hands
1)Love the theme and idea of blinking bright lights.
2) Small screen restricting to aplhabet writing only.
1) My 3yr old struggles to hold the pen, the cord constraints the hand movements.
2) The software expects the pen to follow the dots and if the kid moved the pen any faster than the dots the alphabet restarts. Its matter of usage that toddlers need to get used to. This delay of constraint makes my toddler impatient and tempted to scribble all over.
3. There isn't any nonslip grip on sides or bottom.
4. Press the red rectangle/enter once done, is not an intelligent idea.
19 October 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ldizzle712 This product is perfect for kids learning to write
The product is perfect for children who are learning to write. great learning experience.
04 January 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Michimashmosh bad choice!
So I bought this for my daughter who has Autism and it does not work. The stylus has to be pressed down really hard so you risk damaging the screen and if you stray off the guide lights even a millimetre it starts from the beginning of the letter, making my Lil girl very frustrated! She does letters well considering her learning difficulties yet this piece of junk is confusing the hek out of her! It's going straight back to the shop when I gwt over the xmas mayhem!
29 December 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Butch Scribble & write
Great for little ones they learn and have fun doing it
20 October 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RJklosangels Great learning product
great educational product to help kids to write correctly!
26 May 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LeapfrogFanatic great for bilingual kids too
I know ESL teachers using this product for bilingual kids successfully. My kids love scribbling the lines and shapes. I thought with leappad this product won't be useful any more. Boy, I was wrong! Both of my kids love it even after they've learned all the letters and numbers!
24 March 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ekatarin Great for kids with fine motor issues
My just turned 5 yo has gross and fine motor troubles and is really delayed with writing/coloring, etc. He LOVES this toy. Gets easily frustrated on Level 2 but is doing great and stays with it on the Level 1 setting. Once he gains more control of the stylus we'll move to Level 2.
07 March 2014