To compensate, many manufacturers have included MHL ports on their devices. These Mobile High-Definition Link ports look and act like micro USB ports, but can also be used with an appropriate adapter to stream HD content and digital audio to an HDMI-equipped TV, monitor or projector.
The adapter supports full 1080p playback, so no matter how powerful your device you can be sure this cable is up to the job. Micro USB port on the side of the adapter lets you charge your phone while in use Video playback can be very battery-intensive, especially with HD video. To combat this, KitVision have integrated a standard micro USB port into the adapter, so you can plug in a charger or USB cable and enjoy your high-definition content without worry about if it's going to cut out when the battery dies.
Please note, the adapter must be plugged into the mains, you cannot use a computer's USB port for power.
Small form factor makes it easy to carry with your device Unlike other MHL adapters with bulky casings or long cables, the KitVision adapter is made to be as compact as possible without sacrificing functionality. This means you can take it with you wherever you take your phone or tablet, so you're always ready to show off your HD videos.
From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionThe MHL to HDMI adaptor provides an HD video and digital audio interface for connecting compatible smartphones and tablets to HDTVs.
Simply connect your compatible smartphone or tablet to an HDTV using the adaptor and an HDMI lead (not supplied), allowing you to play movies and games or use your smartphone/tablet to view the internet or use apps on an HDTV.
- Suitable for MHL enabled devices.
- Fully HD compatible: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 Hz.
- Connects to HDMI cable (not supplied).
- Sound support: 192 KHz compatible with 7.1 LPCM channel surround and compressed audio.
Galaxy Note/Note 2/Note 3
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0/10.1* (* only P5220 model)
Galaxy Note 8.0
N.B. Not all compatible devices listed. Most devices connect via a 5-pin micro USB port.
For newer Samsung devices with an 11-pin micro USB to HDMI port, please use included 11-pin adaptor.
Please check your device's MHL specifications and compatibility before purchasing this product.
- HD video and digital audio interface for connecting compatible smartphones and tablets to HDTVs
- Simply connect your compatible smartphone or tablet to an HDTV
- Play movies and games or use your smartphone/tablet to view the internet or use apps on an HDTV
- Fully HD compatible: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 Hz
- Connect via compatible device's 5-pin or 11-pin micro USB port
- MHL to HDMI Adaptor
- 5-pin to 11-pin adaptor