Ki Ja Ko - Health 6mm - 1kg
Ka Ja Ko Health 6mm is a complete fish food for all your average sized Koi carp that also has a positive effect on the defence system of Koi, helping to promote a strong, natural immune system.
Ka Ja Ko Health is a floating pellet that also contains wheatgerm for easy digestion and will help restore your Koi carp to prime condition.
This product is also ideally suited for feeding in climates with lower temperatures.
- The feed contains natural beta-glucans, which activate the most important immunity cells and enhance the metabolism of the Koi.
- Contains garlic for its good taste and its antibacterial effect.
- Ka Ja Ko Health is especially advisable in times of stress, bad circumstances and when the overall condition of the Koi needs a lift.
KI-JA-KO feeding advice:
- By water temperature of 10-15° C we advise to feed with KI JA KO Koi Health once or twice a day.
- Preferably in the quantity the Koi can eat in approx. 5 minutes.
- From 15-30° C we advise to feed 3-5 times a day.
|Additional Features||Promotes natural immunity|
|Ingredients||Cereals, Fish- and Fish derivatives of vegetable origin, wheatgerm, oils and fats and yeast|
|Pack Size||Single Pack|
|Product Type||Fish Food|
|Type||Small Animal Food|