Ki Ja Ko - Colour 3mm - 1kg
Ka Ja Ko Colour 3mm is a complete fish food for all your smaller Koi carp that also contains key pigments to ensure the beauty and intensity of the colour in your Koi is promoted and maintained.
Perfectly balanced with high levels of fish and vegetable proteins, Ka Ja Ko Colour will also help with the growth and development of your fish.
- Other key ingredients include astaxantin and paprika, both of which help to naturally support the pigment intensity of your Koi carp.
- Krill meal is used to make the feedstuff more attractive and this guarantees good food absorption.
- The contained vitamins are harmonized with the needs of the Koi.
- The feedstuff contains prebiotics and probiotics, both of which provide for a good intestinal flora.
- Probiotics are positive enteric bacteria and prebiotics are a food source for these bacteria.
- This system parries pathogenic bacteria and supports good absorption of nutrients.
KI-JA-KO feeding advice:
- By water temperature of 12-18° C we advise to feed with KI JA KO Koi Colour once or twice a day.
- Preferably in the quantity the Koi can eat in approx. 5 minutes.
- From 18-30° C we advise to feed 3-5 times a day.
|Additional Features||Promotes Koi Carp colour intensity|
|Ingredients||Fish- and Fish derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, yeast, crustaceans and mollusks.|
|Pack Size||Single Pack|
|Product Type||Fish Food|
|Type||Small Animal Food|