ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Thanks for placing your order with George.
Your order number is ##order.orderNo##.
What happens next...?
We'll send you an email to let you know when your order has been dispatched and is on its way to you. You'll be able to use the information in the email to track your order.
For items you've chosen to collect from one of our stores:
- Your estimated collection date is shown in the Collection Details section below.
- We'll send you another email and/or text message once your item(s) arrive in the store.
- When you go to pick up your order please take along this order confirmation email and the payment card you used to pay for the order.
- You'll be able to collect your order from the music, video and games desk. If your store doesn't have one, go to the customer service desk and one of our colleagues will be happy to help you.
For items you're having delivered:
- Your item(s) will usually leave our warehouse within 2 working days of your order being placed, unless you've chosen to have your order delivered on a specific date, the item is being made to order or is being shipped directly from the supplier.
- The email will include details of which of our carriers will be delivering your items.
- The delivery of orders to a place outside the UK is undertaken for you by Asda Delivery Ltd unless you have made other arrangements.
- We'll send you an email that contains your iTunes digital code, along with the instructions for redeeming the code on iTunes.
- iTunes codes are usually delivered in minutes or, at most within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by George or your credit/debit card company.
- No returns or refunds on iTunes Gift Codes
If you have any questions about your order, please visit our Customer Service pages.