ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Last order dates for delivery before Christmas 2008
We know that many of the products you order now will be for Christmas and we will be working hard to deliver these for you on time.
Most products can be ordered up to 6pm by telephone on Sunday 21st December 2008 or up to midnight on Sunday 21st December 2008 if you order online.
However there are some products that take a little longer to deliver or are made to order and therefore they need to be ordered earlier to guarantee delivery for Christmas. These are :
- Furniture items – Monday 15th December 2008
- Beds – Monday 1st December 2008
- Sofas – Friday 5th December 2008
- White Goods – Friday 12th December 2008
- Bikes – Wednesday 17th December 2008
- Large Toys from Little Tikes & Plum Products – Friday 12th December 2008
- Sound & Vision products and computing – Friday 12th December 2008
- Sports & Fitness products – Friday 12th December 2008
- George Orders – 2pm Friday 19th December 2008
Please also note that our last order dates for N Ireland, Highlands and Islands and remote areas are 2 days earlier than those stated above.
If you’re buying a Christmas gift for someone, we still need you to check that it’s complete and undamaged as soon as it’s delivered as the normal returns arrangements (14 days from date of delivery) are still in place for damaged and incomplete items. Items notified as damaged after 14 days will be handled in line with our standard warranty process.
If the gift you give turns out not to be quite right or if two people ended up buying the same thing, then we’ve extended our unwanted item returns policy for the Christmas period. We’ll now accept unwanted item returns right the way up to the 9th January.
Our terms and conditions explain how orders should be returned and your responsibilities for returning items, these responsibilities still apply. Please ensure that you read these before sending goods back to us.