ASDA & George Information and Services
Customer aiding information
Convenient Click & Collect from a Collect+ Location
Our convenient Click & Collect service is a next day service at a cost of £4.50 per order. If you order before 4 pm you'll be able to collect your order the following day no later than 8 pm from the Collect+ store of your choice.*
Orders before 4pm
Store before 8 pm
Orders after 4pm
Store before 8 pm
Not all products are available for this delivery service, for example we cannot provide this service for large heavy products or products delivered directly from our suppliers. We show a Collect+ logo on the product page to identify that this service is available.
The number of items per order is also limited when using this service to the following :-
- General Merchandise (Small/Medium Items) only, to a maximum 3 items per order.
- George only, 23 items per order.
- Mixed General Merchandise/George, to a maximum 3 items per order.
If you exceed the above limits you will not be able to select a Collect+ store for delivery.
When you go to your basket you can opt for Click and Collect and at this stage you can type in your post code or town to select a convenient store for collection.
How to Collect Your Order
As soon as the store receives your order Collect+ will send you a text message or email (detailing a unique barcode and 7 digit collection code) to tell you that it's available for collection. Your order will be held in the store for 10 days, after this time it will be returned to our depot and you will be refunded. You will need to follow the following steps to enable a smooth collection of your parcel :-
- 1. Bring proof of your ID to the stores collection point.
- 2. Show the collection code or barcode to the shopkeeper.
- 3. Sign for your parcel.
Proof of ID
Collect+ accept any of the following ; driving license, utility bill, mobile phone bill, wage slip, bank statement, cheque guarantee/credit/debit card, bank/building society book, passport and cheque book.
*Convenient Click and Collect through Collect+ is not a next day service in the following post code areas :-
|AB||Up To 2 Working Days|
|DD8 to DD11||Up To 2 Working Days|
|JE1 to JE99||Up To 2 Working Days|
|PA20 to PA40||Up To 2 Working Days|
|PH49 to PH50||Up To 2 Working Days|
|IV1 to IV23||Up To 2 Working Days|
|IV25 to IV27||Up To 2 Working Days|
|IV30 to IV32||Up To 2 Working Days|
|IV36||Up To 2 Working Days|
|IV52 to IV54||Up To 2 Working Days|
|SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS & WESTERN ISLES (VIA OBAN)|
|HS9 to HS99||Up To 6 Working Days|
|PA41 to PA49||Up To 5 Working Days|
|PA60||Up To 5 Working Days|
|PA61 to PA75||Up To 4 Working Days|
|PA76||Up To 6 Working Days|
|PA77 to PA 78||Up To 4 Working Days|
|PH41 (2)||Up To 5 Working Days|
|PH42 to PH44||Up To 5 Working Days|
|SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS & WESTERN ISLES (VIA INVERNESS)|
|PH19 to PH26||Up To 2 Working Days|
|PH30 to PH41||Up To 2 Working Days|
|KW1 to KW3||Up To 2 Working Days|
|KW5 to KW14||Up To 2 Working Days|
|HS1 to HS8||Up To 4 Working Days|
|IV41 to IV51||Up To 4 Working Days|
|IV55 to IV56||Up To 4 Working Days|
|SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS & WESTERN ISLES (VIA IRVINE)|
|KA27 to KA28||Up To 2 Working Days|
|BT1 to BT99||Up To 2 Working Days|
*Convenient Click and Collect through Collect+ is not available in the following areas :-
- Republic of Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
Returns through Collect+ Locations
Asda Direct has partnered with Collect+ to enable customers to return a vast range of products (See conditions below), FREE OF CHARGE, using any of over 5,000 UK local stores. Most Asda Direct customers live within 1 mile of one of these stores, which are open from early in the morning until late in the night, 7 days a week, making the return of the item you have ordered as convenient as possible for you!
All you have to do is this: -
- Complete your returns information on the Asda Direct returns delivery note included in your order.
- Peel off the Collect+ returns label from the delivery note that came with your order and attach it to your parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- Simply take your parcel to ANY of 5,000 local stores offering the Collect+ service. You'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online.
- You can find your nearest store at www.collectplus.co.uk/asda or text COLLECT and your postcode (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5HD) to 84555.
- Texts from 84555 are FREE to receive. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
If you no longer have the Collect+ returns label that was sent with your order, simply follow the instructions at www.collectplus.co.uk/asda and print off your own unique Collect+ returns label.
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Collect+: -
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions of no larger than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm.
- Returned parcels must not weigh more than 10kgs.
- Returned parcels must have the appropriate Collect+ label attached.
Parcels that do not adhere to the above three points will be rejected at the Collect+ collection point.
Finally you can then track your order by visiting www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new