Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Res2012 Fantastic absorbency!
After numerous leaks with other big brand nappies, I did an internet search and found that these were highly recommended. They are slightly bulkier than other big brand nappies of the same size but more absorbent and good value. Overall, comparable quality to big brand nappies and similar in price.
02 January 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by hld4 Good purchase
Really good value considering how much cheaper they are than the branded nappies. Only hassle is that the tabs take a bit of force to pull which isn't perfect when you're trying to hold a baby still at the same time but thats only a small issue.Haven't had amy other problems with them, no leaks and work as well as the brands. Still really big for my 3 week old so will last well.
28 January 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by cb1215 Great value
Great nappies for the price, they don't leak like others, but a wetness indicator would be very helpful - especially with newborn sizes!
14 February 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by mummmytotyler amazing nappies!
i have used huggies and pampers and asdas little angels are for sure the best ive had they dont leak or anything :)
06 February 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by KittyOllie Excellent value for money
a friend recommended little angels to me. best buy and amazing price!
30 January 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Muvv Tried and tested
I used these for my two sons ,and shall be using them again for my new baby due next month.and I would recommend them to every new Mum. They are certainly as good as the big brand nappies at a fraction of the cost. Don't be put off by the cheap price. All I can say is try them and you will be pleasantly surprised-I was. Extra value for money during the Asda baby event.
11 February 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 Good nappies
I find these are great nappies the only thing letting them down for me is no wetness indicator on them
12 October 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Salvador Below average nappy experience for a cheap price
This review about ASDA Little Angels nappies is 1 of 3 different reviews I wrote of 3 brands sold by ASDA, the other brands are NATY and PAMPERS.
From these 3 brands NATY is the winner in my opinion. Please also refer to the other brands review to see why.
The positive aspects of ASDA Little Angels nappies:
- Price, they are really cheap.
- The fabric is of good quality. The inside fabric is really soft, the softest I’ve seen so far.
- The urine does not leak through the outside. The outside layer is protective; you don’t feel like you have dirty hands after holding the dirty nappy, as it is perfectly dry on the outside.
The Negative aspects of ASDA Little Angels nappies:
- They smell chemical, similar to some magazines.
- They do leak when your baby does a big poo, unlike NATY’s.
- NOT easy to get on, you have to use quite a bit of force to get the tabs loose.
- Not biodegradable!
- Although it absorbs great volumes of urine, it does not leave babies skin dry, which also leads me to the next worst negative point.
- These nappies literally stick to your babies skin, whenever he did a big wee, we had to literally peel the nappy off his skin. This is not good, not good at all, and is a major cause for nappy rash.
Both Positive and negative:
- These nappies lack a wetness indicator (unlike Pampers). This is not a bad thing necessarily. We went through many more Pampers because of this feature, and use a lot less ASDA Little Angels nappies. This should be considered when looking at the price, as this makes ASDA Little Angels even cheaper in use.
- No smell when baby urinates. Unlike pampers, ASDA Little Angels do not contain any chemicals that smell when your baby does a wee or poo. This also has the same benefit/negative aspect as the indicator. Side Note: ASDA Little Angels do however smell rather chemical from the start.
- These are bulkier than Pampers. But seem to absorb more.
- ASDA Little Angels nappies, provide a below average nappy experience, but at a cheap price. They are last in place for the 3 brands tested (NATY , PAMPERS  and ASDA Little Angels ). They stick to babies skin, smell clearly chemically treated, lack any form of indicator and are hard to put on. However, the low price makes up for it a little. 3 stars.
14 February 2014